BC's 17th Birthday!
Brisbane College is proud to announce its 17th Birthday!
Do you want an Australian Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Certificate qualification in Accounting, Animal Technology, Business, Management, Community Services, Early Childhood or Hospitality or TESOL?
Our qualifications provide students with an opportunity to learn and improve skills ready for employment or further study. Even better, our qualifications are nationally and internationally recognised!
If this sounds like something you are interested in, Brisbane College is the place for you!
HOW TO APPLY
All you have to do is apply through our standard application process:
- Fill out an Application Form - http://www.bc.edu.au/forms.htm
- Submit your Application Form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and in your email
- The college will issue you a Student Offer Letter with your fee information
- Pay your tuition fee by the due date
- The college will issue you a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) which you will use to apply for your Student Visa.
HOW MUCH IS THE TUITION FEE?
A full list of our programs, cost and duration is available at the following link http://bc.edu.au/tuition.htm
WHAT COURSES DO WE OFFER?
Course information and a list of programs are available at the following link