Short Courses During COVID-19
Brisbane College is excited to announce we will be offering short term courses during the COVID-19 period for domesic and international students.
These will be online courses which have a duration of 8-30 Weeks.
Do you want to update your qualifications to preapre for study in Australia? We are offering Diploma and Certificate qualifications in Accounting, Animal Technology, Business, Management, Community Services, Hospitality and TESOL.
If you complete one of these courses, it will improve your application for a Student Visa and Genuine Temporary Entrant Requirements. Our qualifications provide students with an opportunity to learn and improve skills ready for employment or further study. Even better, our qualifications are nationally and internationally recognised!
If this sounds like something you are interested in, Brisbane College is the place for you!
Fill out an application form here!
HOW TO APPLY
All you have to do is apply through our standard application process:
- Fill out an Application Form
- Submit your Application Form and supporting documents to email@example.com and in your email
- The college will issue you a Student Offer Letter with your fee information
- Pay your tuition fee by the due date
- The college will issue you a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) which you will use to apply for your Student Visa.